Youthful...Let It Sink In- Micro Needle Dermal Roller
Ever tried a Micro Needle Dermal Roller? Now is your time to try!
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
Benefits for your skin:
- Enhance and improve product penetration by up to 40%
- Stimulate collagen production
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Effective for uneven skin tone, facial scars and pigmentation
Box contains 1x sterile 0.3mm dermal roller- 540 Stainless Steel Needles
Instructions for use:
1) Prep your skin by double cleansing. *An additional, but not essential step, is exfoliating your skin which helps to increase ingredient absorption.
3) Follow with your favourite toner (we recommend 11:11 Lab Hydrate & Firm Face Mist) to re-balance the skin prior to dermal needling.
4) Once your face is cleansed and dry, add a layer of your serum of choice to your face (we recommend the 11:11 Lab Advanced Beauty Sleep Night Elixir for the ultimate glow).
5) Gently roll your dermal roller over your face using an equal speed and light pressure vertically, horizontally, and diagonally 3-4 times in each area. Avoid eyes and lips.
6) After finishing, add a second layer of serum for an extra boost (this is optional).
7) For optimal results, repeat 1-2 times per week
*Clean your roller with alcohol after every use to keep needles sterile. Replace your dermal roller every 6-12 months.
Clean your dermal roller after EVERY use: Pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol into the void of your plastic case where the roller head sits. Allow the roller head to sit in the liquid for at least 30 mins, then rotate to submerge the other half for a further 30 mins. Once clean, pour out the rubbing alcohol liquid, dry the case and store the dermal roller back into the case.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on highly sensitive, broken or irritated skin, or skin with active acne or rosacea. Discontinue the use of any products that contain Retinol at least one week prior to derma-rolling, as it may cause your skin to be too reactive. If you’re unsure if this device is suitable for your skin, consult a dermatologist before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.